About The Protocol Group
- 27 years young
- Market-leading Education Recruitment agency
- Only agency dedicated to Nurseries, Schools, FE Colleges, Universities and Training Providers
- Private equity-backed growth business
- High Incentives on top of uncapped commission
What does a Recruitment Resourcer do?
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer combines relationship building & sales.
You will be an ambassador of The Protocol Group with candidates and will be driven to achieve/exceed targets from successfully placing day-to-day, temporary & permanent placements within Education establishments.
**Some travel required when necessary**
To be successful in Recruitment you will need to do the following:
- Be commercially driven to maximise every opportunity.
- Effectively use the protocol database, marketing techniques, job boards & social media platforms to attract specialist candidates to you!
- Work quickly & efficiently to support the Onsite Account Managers to fill vacancies
- Provide a pipeline of talent for consultants to proactively sell to their clients.
- Build your brand, through effective and consistent social media presence, networking events, candidate surgeries and talent events.
- Build solid relationships with candidates and ensure candidate management is delivered to the highest standards
- Ensure the Protocol CRM database remains up to date and accurate and you will ensure your administration is of the highest standard.
- Show consistent commitment to company standards in complying with all relevant legislation e.g Compliance and GDPR.
- Achieve your weekly KPI’s & monthly sales targets
What personal attributes do you need?
- Passion/Enthusiasm! – We’re all a passionate bunch of people, with bags of enthusiasm and we want like-minded people to join us!
- Resilience! – Recruitment is tough, I don’t want to sugarcoat it to you, you have good days and bad days and on the bad days you have to be able to pick yourself up and crack on – but on the good days…..these are good and your hard work will finally pay off
- Self-Motivation! – As much as you will be working within a team or be led by an inspiring leadership team, Self-motivation is massive – we want people to join us, who can come in and have a hunger to succeed no matter what!
- Team Player – Even with you running your own desk – Teamwork is super important to us and a critical factor to our success!
- Strong organisation skills! – Recruitment is a lot of plate spinning, organisation and time management will help you stay on top of your client/candidate management, business development, and filling your roles!
- Confidence! – Day to day you will speak to lots of people over the phone or virtually, if you are confident, people will listen to you, people will trust you – Remember, you know what you are talking about!
- Success – Success breeds success and we want to surround ourselves with natural winners!
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0115 977 5555!